Our collectors’ club offers a comprehensive insight into glass and glassmaking. This enables our members’ to learn everything there is to know about the fascinating glassblowing medium and how we combine ancient craftsmanship with 21st century technology to produce some of the most technically challenging and aesthetically brilliant artglass produced today.
- A signed copy of our full colour book 'TAPESTRIES OF COLOUR THE STUDIO GLASS OF JONATHAN HARRIS.' By Christopher Woodall Perry
containing all of our past and present collectible glass work and details of our specialist techniques.
- 15% discount on all Limited editions and Studio ranges. *Upon joining the club you will receive a discount code for all online purchases.
- 5% discount on all TRIALS and one-offs.
- The opportunity to attend our ‘open days’ with special lectures and demonstrations, ‘trial’ and auction pieces and lunch
- Three very informative newsletters each year.
- Full colour details of all new collectable glass designs and limited editions.
- Special commissions and access to pieces exclusive to our glass collectors.
- Flexible saving schemes.
- Notification of specialist glass fairs, exhibitions and events.
- Free postage and packing to all mainland UK collectors.
- Lifetime membership £25, no renewals
- International membership £30, no renewals