Our glass collectors’ club offers a comprehensive insight into glass and glassmaking. This enables our members’ to learn everything there is to know about this fascinating medium and how we combine ancient craftsmanship with 21st century technology to produce some of the most technical and aesthetically brilliant examples ever produced within the history of decorative art glass.
- Exclusive £20 book offer & Collectors Club membership
- A signed copy of our full colour book 'TAPESTRIES OF COLOUR
THE STUDIO GLASS OF JONATHAN HARRIS.' By Christopher Woodall Perry Containing all of our past and present work and details of our specialist techniques.
- 15% discount on all Limited editions and Studio ranges.
- 5% discount on all TRIALS and one-offs.
- The opportunity to attend our ‘open days’ with special lectures and demonstrations, ‘trial’ and auction pieces and lunch.
- Three very informative newsletters each year.
- Full colour details of all new designs and limited editions.
- Special commissions and access to pieces exclusive to our collectors.
- Flexible saving schemes.
- Notification of specialist glass fairs, exhibitions and events.
- Free postage and packing to all mainland UK collectors.
- All of this for just £20, club renewals £11 (UK).
- International membership £30, renewals £15.